And that is Reality

Posted by Ressa Delp | Posted on 9:29 PM

While cooking me some food to eat tonight, I was thinking about all of the stuff I had to do today and all that I MUST do for the next couple of days and had this thought... How does one get into Reality TV? There is so many shows that are Reality now days. You have Keeping up with the Kardashians, Married to Jonas, Teen Mom to name a few... They have camera crews that follow them everywhere, get paid money, just to show how they live their lives.

So it got me to thinking... So can I get someone with a camera, follow me around and post it on youtube and start making money that way? Probably not. My life is really not that interesting. But its a thought. I do wish I knew how in the world people just think, "Hey I want to be on TV so let me just start by getting cameras in my life... having them film 24/7 and have no privacy and be paid big bucks.

I know you have to be famous already to do it (cept in Teen Mom, then you just have to be a teen and get pregnant  which I was one, but NOBODY had a show back then '95!). Because who would want to see a show biased off the boring, everyday life of a Miss. Nobody? Although I dont think my life is too boring.. I'm so busy all the time so it could not be boring. But I am not jetting off to some fabby island vacation, or to a fabby job in a fabby car. I have an '03 honda civic that needs some TLC (I'll get it done when I have extra funds), and no job, never been to an island, much less on vacation. Vacations for me consist of going to an amusement park for the day or driving to the coast of CA.

I will say I do watch KUWTK, and all of their spin-offs... and with that being said, Khole and Lamar was my favorite. I wish they would do more shows cuz Khole totally rocks it and probably is my favorite of the sisters. I call it my train-wreck show... I started watching because nothing else was on, I kept watching it because it was like a train-wreck... you HAVE to see what happens next. Now I have too much time invested, I half feel like I could be a part of the family. lol

Oh well... enough rambling from my day. Until next time....

xoxo,
R

Comments (0)

Post a Comment